SMALL WORLDS TOKYO
*All tax included
|age 18+||(junior-high and high school)||(preschool and elementary school)）|
|age 12-17||age 4-11|
*For walk-up tickets, please come directly to the park after checking Crowd Level in Today’s Park.
Information about Ticket Types
You need an Admission Passport, Annual Pass or other type of ticket to enter the park.
There are also special plans and discounts.
- Admission Passport Find One Day Passport here!
Come many times within a year!
With special discounts and privileges!
Enjoy SMALL WORLDS TOKYO
to the fullest!
- Group Visit Discounts for groups with 15 or more people!
One Day Passport
Be sure to read the following▼
- ・You can buy tickets in advance at the Lawson Ticket website and Loppi devices located at Lawson and Ministop convenience stores.
- ・You can buy walk-up tickets at the ticket office of SMALL WORLDS TOKYO on the day of your visit.
- ・Your entry time is subject to change due to in-park condition (when it’s overcrowded).
- ・No tickets can be changed, cancelled or refunded due to customers’ personal preferences.
- ・Re-entry is not permitted.
- ・Visitors of 3 years old and under are free of charge.
- ・Tickets cannot be resold or exchanged.
Meal Set Plan
A special plan including an Admission Passport (One Day Passport) and a dish that SMALL WORLDS TOKYO is proud of.
Lunch Set Plan
(Admission Passport +¥500) *for children +¥300
Admission Passport ＋ Special Lunch
*You can buy these plans at the ticket office on the 1st floor during admission. (You can’t buy them after you enter the park.)
*Please note that you can’t use these plans if you enter the park with a group ticket.
People with Physical/Mental Disability Certificates
We offer discounted Admission Passports (One Day Passports) to visitors with certain disability certificates.
*Please show your certificate at the ticket counter on the day of your visit.
Visit and come back to SMALL WORLDS TOKYO as many times as you like in a year.
With this special pass you can also enjoy privileges such as discounts at the restaurant and the souvenir shop, discount on the Admission Passport for your companion, etc.
Be sure to read the following▼
- ・Annual Passes are available at the ticket office and the official site of SMALL WORLDS TOKYO. (Annual Passes cannot be purchased at Lawson Ticket.)
- ・You may be asked to wait for entry due to in-park condition (when it’s overcrowded).
- ・Annual Pass is valid for a year from the day you get it. You can use it as many times as you like within the validity period.
- ・Annual Pass is valid only for the holder specified.
- ・Annual Pass cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded after purchase.
- ・Annual Pass cannot be resold or exchanged.
There are also recommended plans and special discounted tickets for those who want to make the most of their visit to SMALL WORLDS TOKYO.
Figure Program with Resident Right
It is a “hands-on” program where you can create a 1:80 scale miniature of you, who will be placed as a SMALL WORLDS authorized resident for a year.
There is also a special plan including an Annual Pass and a Resident Right!
You can visit the backyard of SMALL WORLDS TOKYO with this admission ticket.
Backyard Tour lets you “enjoy” the amazing views, “learn” how everything works and “feel” the miniature world up close while our special staff show you the most fascinating spots of SMALL WORLDS TOKYO and its back side.
- *If you’ve already bought “Annual Pass” or “Admission Passport”, buy the Backyard Tour ticket only.
- *The tour will be held 4 times a day ①13:00~ ②14:00~ ③15:00~ ④17:00~ on Saturdays / Sundays / Holidays.
- *In order to prevent COVID-19 infection, only 2 groups consisting of 6 visitors at most (with 2 or 3 visitors in 1 group) per tour can participate in the Backyard Tour each time.
- *We don’t accept single-person applications.
Be sure to read the following▼
- ・To enjoy the Backyard Tour, you need an Admission Passport or an Annual Pass.
- ・Please enter the park at least 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- ・Your participation will be cancelled if you are late for the tour.
- ・Backyard Tour tickets cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded after purchase.
- ・Backyard Tour tickets cannot be resold or exchanged.
There are discounted tickets for groups consisting of 15 or more people, including student groups and other groups.
Please make a reservation for your group in advance.
- Q Where can I buy tickets?
If you want to buy tickets in advance, please buy them at “Lawson Ticket” at least one day before your visit.
There are restrictions on the number of visitors as a measure against COVID-19. So, even when the walk-up tickets are on sale, depending on the in-park situation, you may need to wait for a while to enter the park.
Check “Crowd Level” for the crowd level information and choose the time slot when you can take your time touring around the park.
- Q What kind of tickets can I buy?
There are “Admission Passport” which you can use only on the day of your visit, “Annual Pass” with which you can come to the park as many times as you like within a year, “Figure Program with Resident Right” which allows you to set your figure in any area and other kinds of tickets.
For details, please check “Tickets”.
- Q Are there any age limit for buying the tickets?
Visitors at 4 years and up need tickets to enter.
- QHow can I pay for walk-up tickets?
You can use cash, all kinds of credit cards, transportation IC cards, e-money and other payment methods.
*Please be advised that some payment methods may not be available.
- Q I entered with my Admission Passport, but can I change it into the Annual Pass inside the park?
After entering with the Admission Passport, you can change it into the Annual Pass.
In that case, the price of Admission Passport will be deducted from the price of Annual Pass.
You can do it at the Annual Pass counter on the 3rd floor.
- Q Do you offer discounts for persons with disabilities?
There are discounted Admission Passports for people with disabilities and one of their companions. For details, please check For people with disabilities.
- Q What is Backyard Tour?
Backyard Tour takes you to the most fascinating spots of SMALL WORLDS—its miniature exhibit area and production studio—guided by our special staff. It lasts approx. 60 minutes.
【To prevent close contact, only a group with no more than 6 visitors can participate in the Backyard Tour each time.】
- Q Can I cancel my order or ask for a refund?
No tickets can be cancelled or refunded after the purchase.
- Q I plan to come to the park today. Can I buy a walk-up ticket at the gate?
You can buy walk-up tickets at the ticket office near the entrance gate. However, if it’s too crowded, the admission restriction may be imposed, so please check “Crowd Level” first. If you come when it’s not too crowded, you can enter more smoothly and tour around the park while keeping a sufficient distance from other visitors.
- Q I have bought the Annual Pass and Resident Right in advance. When is the last day I can visit?
You can visit whenever you want since the ticket has no expiry date.