Fight back COVID-19 Precautionary measures against novel coronavirus at SMALL WORLDS
※Based on the idea of “a prototype introducing Japanese technologies,” SMALL WORLDS spreads its idea as a “prototype” of an indoor facility that has implemented protective measures against COVID-19 to the world.
In order to ensure that visitors can enjoy the park safely, SMALL WORLDS is taking protective measures against COVID-19 from the following 6 perspectives. We will also welcome any suggestions that you may have and make adjustments as needed. We thank you for your cooperation and support.
<Maximum capacity allowed>
- Limited number of entries:We limit the number of visitors to ensure everyone can fully enjoy their visits while still respecting a 2-meter distance from others.
Visitors can purchase their tickets on the day of the visit, but we strongly advise you to purchase your ticket in advance via our official website.
■SMALL WORLDS TOKYO Official Website “Ticket Store”
- Restricted hours:Each visitor can stay inside SMALL WORLDS TOKYO for a maximum of 2 hours (subject to change depending on the COVID-19 updates).
- Ventilation:To keep the air fresh and clean, we ventilate the rooms on a regular basis. We have also added an air passage in the exhibition areas for frequent ventilation.
- Restricted areas:Please use the stairs (please refrain from using the elevators to avoid enclosed spaces).
- Ensuring the 2-meter distance:The holo-light projections will be used at the photo spots where people are likely to gather, to make it easier for visitors to see the 2-meter distance.
- Side-by-Side Layout:The exhibition layout is set in a lateral, side-by-side way to prevent visitors from any face-to-face contact.
- Registration at the entrance:Visitors are asked to fill in their personal contact information at the entrance and SMALL WORLDS will keep it for 14 days. Please use a disposable pencil when filling in the form. The personal information will be kept by paper based and deleted after 14 days.
- Body temperature check:We have installed sensors at the entrances and will measure your body temperature with thermography. Visitors are not allowed to enter if their body temperature is above 37.5 degrees.
- Diffender-X check:Not only to protect visitors from COVID-19 but also from any kinds of crimes or dangers, we have installed Diffender-X, a security monitoring system which can measure the person’s mental status or emotional level. If identified as a suspicious individual, SMALL WORLDS staff will check your details and ask you few questions.
- Admissions Guidance:Please follow the requests and protective measures against COVID-19 in the video at the entrance.
<Avoid getting infected>
- Hand disinfection:Automatic touchless hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes are placed by each handrail.
- Use of gloves:Gloves and trash cans are placed in each area.
- Etiquette:The SMALL WORLDS TOKYO staff will remind you of the basic etiquette (i.e. do not touch your face). These precautionary measures can also be seen on the signage and news video at the miniature exhibition areas.
- Safe visit:When using public transportation, please avoid rush hour to minimize contact with others.
<Preventing the transmission of the virus>
- Wear your mask:We kindly ask our visitors to wear a mask.
- Sterilization:all places where you may touch with your hands will be thoroughly cleaned and sterilized regularly.
- Hand washing areas:Designated hand washing areas can be found within the facility.
- Measures at the ticket counter:Our staff will serve you across the protective panels or using face cover or masks.