Notation based on the law
concerning Specified Commercial Transactions
- SMALL WORLDS Inc.
- Operational Management Company
- Barclay Global Consulting & Internet Inc.
- Operation Director
- Masaaki Hirata
- 3-1-5 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out the Ticket page & Figure Program with Resident Right page for more information.
- Payment Method
- ・Credit Card
- Payment Term
- Payment is due on application for this service.
- Service Period
- ・Annual Pass is valid from the day of your first visit.
・You will get your Annual Pass on the day of your first visit.
・SMALL WORLDS TOKYO will put your 1:80 scale figure into the place you chose 10 days after the 3D scanning.
・You can pick up your 1:35 scale figure included in the “Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Area” Figure Program with Resident Right at SMALL WORLDS TOKYO 10 days after the 3D scanning.
・You can pick up your 1:80 scale figure included in the 【Annual Pass Plan】 and 【Family Plan】 as a present at SMALL WORLDS TOKYO 10 days after the 3D scanning.
・Your figure will be set at SMALL WORLDS TOKYO for a whole year.
- About cancellation
- You cannot cancel your application due to personal circumstances.
Moreover, please be advised that once you made a payment, you cannot ask for a refund regardless of reasons, except when there are problems with our service (including but not limited to figures).
- Necessary fee other than the price of the products
- Shipping Fee: Free
*For information not mentioned above, please check out “Terms of Service” stipulated separately by SMALL WORLDS.