PET DAY Family Day, Woof Woof Day and Meow Meow Day to be held!
“Place” the AR image taken
in the “Immigration Room” somewhere
in the “Global Village” Area and take a photo
The world of SMALL WORLDS
that you can enjoy with your pet.
Another world to live with your pet.
These two worlds will be presented at SMALL WORLDS TOKYO in Odaiba, Tokyo!
On the more fascinating “PET DAY”, you can play with your pet both in the real world and in the miniature world.
❶Meet new pets at the pet adoption fair ❷Go on an adventure in the park with your pet
❸Create a figure of you and your pet and become residents of the small world…
There are many ways to have fun!
❹The activities of the PET DAY community started with “Dog Club” that gathers dog lovers and “Cat Club” that gathers cat lovers.
The range of activities will expand, and someday there may be “Penguin Club” that gathers penguin lovers?!
In SMALL WORLDS TOKYO, you can think about “how to create a society where people can coexist with animals” together with others and take part in the activities carried out in the miniature world.
*A letter of consent is required if you want to come with your pet.
Please fill in the letter of consent using the form (https://business.form-mailer.jp/fms/7ea38ebc181516) in advance and show it to the reception staff on the day of your visit.
Future events of PET DAY
- the 11th day of every month
Woof Woof Day (Pet 3D Scanning Session and more)
- the 22nd day of every month
Meow Meow Day (Pet 3D Scanning Session and more)
“Woof Woof Day”?
“Meow Meow Day”??
The 11th of every month is Woof Woof Day and the 22nd of every month is Meow Meow Day. Dogs and cats will appear everywhere in the park!
You can enjoy the park (except for the 2nd floor) together with your pet on the premise of complying with the notice. Please visit the park with your pet!
The Pet Adoption Fair titled “Family Day” will be held every month at SMALL WORLDS.
In the hope of letting as many dogs and cats as possible become a part of other people’s families… we will gather a lot of adorable pets!
In addition, on the days of the Pet Adoption Fair, there will be events that change monthly.
Pet Club Annual Pass 2022
Passports that can only be used on “PET DAY” and “Family Day” where you can enter SMALL WORLDS with dogs and cats are on sale!
Why not make an original Annual Pass printed with pictures of your dogs or cats?
What is Pet 3D Scanning Session?
Do you want to create a figure of you and your pet?
You can create an original figure of you just by staying in the same pose for about 2 seconds in our state-of-the-art 3D scanner.
Moreover, after saving the 3D data on your mobile phone, you can see your dog as if it is just in front of you with AR (Augmented Reality).
At the price starting from ¥12,500 you can get the plan that includes a 1:24 scale figure for you to take home, a 1:80 scale figure to be set in SMALL WORLDS TOKYO, AR data and a pair of Admission Passports for the next visit!
*Since the 3D scanning with pets is quite popular and it takes longer than usual to finish the scanning, it may be crowded and you may have to wait for some time. We recommend you to make a reservation using the form below. *There are dates and times when you can do the 3D scanning with your pet on days other than PET DAY (“Family Day”, “Woof Woof Day”, “Meow Meow Day”).
Please make a reservation using the form below. (Reservations are required on all days other than PET DAY.)
(for up to 1 person and 2 pets)
(for up to 2 persons and 2 pets)
The 1:80 scale figure of you and your pet will be set in the “Global Village Area” for a whole year.
We recommend you to think about a story and put your figure together with the figures of your friends or family members.
We will create a 1:80 scale figure and a 1:24 scale figure for you.The 1:80 scale figure will be set in the park while the 1:24 scale figure will be given to you as a present.
You will get two Admission Passports for your next visit.
*If you do not need them, we will mail your figure to you.
After saving the 3D data to your smartphone, you can use AR (Augmented Reality) to show the image of you and your pet to friends and family members any time you want.
- Extra 1:24 scale figure ¥6,500*All prices include tax.
- ➀2 persons and 1 pet : Want to do 3D scanning together!
→ Purchase Plan B
- ➁2 persons and 1 pet : Want to do 3D scanning with our pet separately!
→ Purchase two Plan A
- ■You can enjoy this plan only with dogs or cats of no more than 10 kg that can be held during the scanning.
- ■Keep your pet in the pet cage except during the scanning.
- ■Your pet should have preventive inoculation and rabies vaccines.
- ■Don’t bring dogs and cats in heat.
- ■Make sure your pet can follow basic commands.
How to participate
- ①Specify the date and time of your visit and make a reservation. → You will get a reservation completion email.
- ②Show your reservation completion email at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- ③Do the 3D scanning with your pet under the instruction of our staff.
- ④Get a figure voucher and that’s all for the day.
- ⑤Please pick up your figure at the shop on the 3rd floor after paying using the method mentioned in the email (or pay at the cashier on the day of your visit). *Figures are available for the pick-up 10 days after the scanning.
- ⑥Walk around to find a place to put your 1:80 scale figure.
- ⑦You will become a resident after your 1:80 scale figure is placed in the park.
Step2Show your reservation completion email
at the entrance.
Follow the guidance
of the staff
and do a 3D scanning
with your pet.Do the scanning
in the Immigration Room
on the 1st floor.
Step4Get a voucher for
your figures and
that’s all for today~♪
Step5When figures are
go to pick them up!
Come to the shop on the 3rd floor
after paying using the method
in the email
(or pay at the cashier on the
day of your visit).
*Figures are available for the
pick-up 10 days
after the scanning.
from the staff
and walk around
1:80 scale figure.
Photo by:Katsumasa Watanabe
Step7Choose a place for your figure
and tell our staff.
And then you become a resident of the small world!
Notes on the Pet Adoption Fair
- ■Please be careful if you are allergic to animals.
- ■Animals will participate in the Pet Adoption Fair after the application of appropriate measures such as vaccination under the care of specialists.
- ■You can’t take dogs and cats home on the event day. If you want to adopt them, please make an application and then go through the regulated procedures another day.
Notes on coming with pets
- 1. Only dogs and cats that have rabies vaccines are allowed to enter the park.
- 2. Please use a pet cart or a carry bag when you spend time with your pet in the park and always keep your pets by your side. You can also use slings.
*Except guide dogs, hearing dogs and service dogs.
- 3. We will bear no responsibility for any conflicts among pets or conflicts between pets and visitors.
- 4. The keepers should bear responsibility for the damage, injuries and claims caused by their pets.
- 5. We don’t provide pet-sitting service in the park.
- 6. Please be considerate of visitors allergic to pets and afraid of pets.
- 7. You can’t enter the restaurant on the 2nd floor.
- 8. There are pet restrooms in the park. The pet restrooms should be responsibly cleaned by you after your pet use them.
- 9. A letter of consent is required if you want to come with your pet. Please fill in the letter of consent using the form (https://business.form-mailer.jp/fms/7ea38ebc181516) in advance and show it to the reception staff on the day of your visit.
SMALL WORLDS animal protection team supports all organizations and individuals engaging in animal welfare.
They can participate in events, projects and adoption fairs.
We want to promote our activities with more people, dogs and cats.
If there is an animal protection organization that wants to participate in the PET DAY and the adoption fair, please contact us.
Let’s make friends at SMALL WORLDS!