PET DAY Start of “#いぬ活” & “#ねこ活”!
“Place” the AR image taken
in the “Immigration Room” somewhere
in the “Global Village” Area and take a photo
A day when you can enter the park
with your pet!
Another world to live
with your pet
Such a world will be created in SMALL WORLDS TOKYO located in Ariake, Tokyo!
Create a figure of you and your pet and become a resident of the small world together with your pet.
In SMALL WORLDS TOKYO, you can think about “how to create an ideal society where people can coexist with animals” together with other residents
and take part in the activities carried out in the miniature world.
The activities will start with “Dog Club” that gathers dog lovers and “Cat Club” that gathers cat lovers.
The range of activities will expand, and someday there may be “Penguin Club” that gathers penguin lovers?!
PET DAY in September 2021
What is Pet 3D Scanning Session?
Do you want to create a figure of you and your pet?
You can create an original figure of you just by staying in the same pose for about 2 seconds in our state-of-the-art 3D scanner.
Moreover, after saving the 3D data on your mobile phone, you can see your dog as if it is just in front of you with AR (Augmented Reality).
At the price starting from ¥12,500 you can get the plan that includes a 1:24 scale figure for you to take home, a 1:80 scale figure to be set in SMALL WORLDS TOKYO, AR data and a pair of Admission Passports for the next visit!
*On days other than PET DAY, you need to make a reservation below (reservation-only service).
(for up to 1 person and 2 pets)
(for up to 2 persons and 2 pets)
The 1:80 scale figure of you and your pet will be set in the “Global Village Area” for a whole year.
We recommend you to think about a story and put your figure together with the figures of your friends or family members.
We will create a 1:80 scale figure and a 1:24 scale figure for you.The 1:80 scale figure will be set in the park while the 1:24 scale figure will be given to you as a present.
You will get two Admission Passports for your next visit.
*If you do not need them, we will mail your figure to you.
After saving the 3D data to your smartphone, you can use AR (Augmented Reality) to show the image of you and your pet to friends and family members any time you want.
- Extra 1:24 scale figure ¥6,500*All prices include tax.
- ➀2 persons and 1 pet : Want to do 3D scanning together!
→ Purchase Plan B
- ➁2 persons and 1 pet : Want to do 3D scanning with our pet separately!
→ Purchase two Plan A
- ■You can enjoy this plan only with dogs or cats of no more than 10 kg that can be held during the scanning.
- ■Keep your pet in the pet cage except during the scanning.
- ■Your pet should have preventive inoculation and rabies vaccines.
- ■Don’t bring dogs and cats in heat.
- ■Make sure your pet can follow basic commands.
How to participate
- ①Specify the date and time of your visit and make a reservation. → You will get a reservation completion email.
- ②Show your reservation completion email at the entrance on the day of your visit.
- ③Do the 3D scanning with your pet under the instruction of our staff.
- ④Get a figure voucher and that’s all for the day.
- ⑤Please pick up your figure at the shop on the 3rd floor after paying using the method mentioned in the email (or pay at the cashier on the day of your visit). *Figures are available for the pick-up 10 days after the scanning.
- ⑥Walk around to find a place to put your 1:80 scale figure.
- ⑦You will become a resident after your 1:80 scale figure is placed in the park.
Step2Show your reservation completion email
at the entrance.
Follow the guidance
of the staff
and do a 3D scanning
with your pet.Do the scanning
in the Immigration Room
on the 1st floor.
Step4Get a voucher for
your figures and
that’s all for today~♪
Step5When figures are
go to pick them up!
Come to the shop on the 3rd floor
after paying using the method
in the email
(or pay at the cashier on the
day of your visit).
*Figures are available for the
pick-up 10 days
after the scanning.
from the staff
and walk around
1:80 scale figure.
Photo by:Katsumasa Watanabe
Step7Choose a place for your figure
and tell our staff.
And then you become a resident of the small world!
Notes on the Pet Adoption Fair
- ■Please be careful if you are allergic to animals.
- ■Animals will participate in the Pet Adoption Fair after the application of appropriate measures such as vaccination under the care of specialists.
- ■You can’t take dogs and cats home on the event day. If you want to adopt them, please make an application and then go through the regulated procedures another day.
Notes on coming with pets
- ■Dogs and cats are only allowed in SMALL WORLDS on the community activity day. Please bring them to the park after reading the following.
- 1. Only dogs and cats that have rabies vaccines are allowed to enter the park.
- 2. Please use a pet cart and a carry bag when you spend time with your pet in the park.
*Except guide dogs, hearing dogs and service dogs.
- 3. Please refrain from going to the workshop areas on the 1st and 3rd floors and other areas out of the guidelines.
*Guide dogs, hearing dogs and service dogs can accompany their keepers anywhere.