JCB CARDEmbark on a small journey using a JCB card!
April 1, 2021 (Thu.) ~
March 31, 2022 (Thu.)
Special privileges for JCB card holders
Paying by JCB card
➀ Permanent 10% discount on the entrance ticket
Regular price ¥2,700 (tax included)
→ ¥2,430 (tax included)
Regular price ¥1,900 (tax included)
→ ¥1,710 (tax included)
Regular price ¥1,500 (tax included)
→ ¥1,350 (tax included)
➁ Entrance ticket at a price of ¥1,000 (tax included) after 17:00
- *This discount is only valid for those who pay for the Admission Passport by JCB card at the ticket office on the day of their visit.
- *You can get discounted tickets for up to 5 persons per visit.
- *This discount cannot be used together with other discounts and coupons.
- *You can use JCB card and JCB debit card.
- *The discount will not be provided if you buy tickets online.
- *JCB prepaid cards, JCB cards issued abroad and some other cards are not eligible for this discount.
Showing your JCB card
➀ Self-Guided Backyard Tour for free
Explore the unknown back side of the miniature world by yourself.
You can enjoy the Self-Guided Backyard Tour for free.
for 1 person ¥1,000 (tax included)
→ Free for up to 2 persons
➁Free use of JCB Lounge
(with one drink)
There are sofas which are actually being used at the lounges of Kansai International Airport.
You can use the lounge and get one drink for free.
for 1 person ¥500 (tax included)
→ Free for up to 2 persons
- *One JCB card entitles up to 2 persons to use the lounge.
- *Only holders of JCB card and JCB debit card can enjoy this offer.
- *Holders of JCB prepaid cards and some other cards are not eligible for this special offer.
World’s largest miniature theme park “SMALL WORLDS TOKYO”
Covering about 8,000㎡, SMALL WORLDS TOKYO is the largest miniature theme park in the world. You can feel the overwhelming immersion brought by 1:80 scale “moving miniatures” in this park that opened in Ariake, Tokyo in June 2020.
In this small world, a large rocket encompassed by smoke takes off and planes with engines rotating at full speed take off and land. The scenery of the city changes from day to night as people riding on fingertip-size bicycles and cars go back and forth. And so a day goes by.
The meaningful stories created by your favorite heroine or protagonist and town residents in this small world bring warmth to us.
SMALL WORLDS TOKYO keeps upgrading every day with the state-of-the-art technology. Come to another exciting world that can make you forget your daily life and immerse yourself in it!
Tour around 6 areas
and get into the travel mood
There are 6 areas in SMALL WORLDS TOKYO. Countless stories happen in this small world of miniatures. Embark on a short journey in another world and look at it from different eye-level.
Various moving gimmicks created using the state-of-the-art technology
If you press blue buttons near the handrails in the park, miniatures will move and make sounds. You can interfere in the small world a little.
Live in this miniature world
Have a brand new experience
You can let a 1:80 scale miniature of yourself created with the 3D scanner live in your favorite world. It is an exclusive program of SMALL WORLDS TOKYO letting you enter the world you choose.